In recent years, vets have taken to TikTok to share their insightful knowledge and advice with both experienced and first-time pet owners. But how much could some of our trustedTikTok vetsearn from their videos? Interested in earning potential, money.co.uk compiled a list of popular vets on TikTok and used influencermarketinghub.com to find out their potential earnings per video. TikTok’s highest earning vets
Source: money.co.uk Dr. Finn’s most commonly viewed advice includes:
|Rank||Name||TikTok handle||No. of followers||No. of videos||Estimated average earnings per post (EUR – €)|
|1.||Dr. Hunter Finnemail@example.com||2.1M||634||€1,495|
|3.||Dr. Adam Christmanfirstname.lastname@example.org||630.6K||481||€449|
|4.||Dr. Shawna Huston||@dogtor_huston||413.7K||396||€294|
|5.||Dr. Matt McGlassonemail@example.com||381.6K||512||€272|
|7.||Dr. Angelo Martin Vargas||@docgelotv||189.7K||286||€135|
|8.||Dr. Trent Shrader||@drtrentshrader||187.1K||104||€133|
|9.||Dr. Andrew Jones||@veterinarysecrets||154.2K||158||€109|
|10.||Dr. Lindsay Butzer||@dr_lindsaybutzer||111.7K||121||€79|
- Staying away from particular products such as (some) jerky treats which have been linked to urinary tract disease
- Being careful with bones – although these treats may last a long time, they can break teeth, cause perforations and gastrointestinal upsets if swallowed. This is the same for rawhides, which can also be difficult for our pets to swallow and digest.
- The best place to massage your dog – Place your two index fingers on the outside of their shoulders (deltoid muscles), and massage in a circular motion, while gently pressing your thumbs into their chest muscles (pectoralis muscles) and also massaging in a circular motion
- Three tips for better dog parenting:
- Elevate dishes – which can help minimise aerophagia, bloat and prevent food spillages
- Dog ramps – as dogs get older they may need a bit more assistance, regardless of the size of the dog
- Towel dry and avoid the shaking by gently holding their snout as you dry them off (not applicable to brachycephalic dogs such as Pugs and French Bulldogs).
- Car sickness – With the festive season fast approaching, your dogs may be required to go on long car drives. For car sickness, there are anti-nausea medications available for them to take. (Seek your vet’s advice for the appropriate one for your dogs)
- Don’t feed them human food as these often contain ingredients that are highly toxic for pets. A few examples include: Chocolate, macadamia nuts, grapes, onions and garlic. Processed food also contains ingredients that are very harmful when consumed.