Reaktor is a place for Warsaw-based startups and freelancers to work, collaborate and network. The unique creative atmosphere of Reaktor is what brought our startups and freelancers to join the venue in the first place. But that’s not all we can offer! You get a 24/7/356 desk, super-fast internet and a breeze of creative atmosphere to make sure you are as efficient as it gets!
There is a flat membership fee of 600 PLN + VAT monthly. If you are a bootstrapped startup, we can negotiate the fee. Daily fee is 30 PLN so if unsure, just come and try Reaktor any day! We also have a few closed rooms if you need more privacy. Pricing for those is negotiable as well, but starts with 1200 PLN + VAT for a room.
firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about you, the reason you want to work at Reaktor and for how long you’re planning to stay. We’ll let you know if we have an empty room or desk.
But why creating a business in Warsaw? Here 8 very good reasons
- Ideal geographic location in the middle of Europe with convenient connections to the whole country and continent. Want to go on a short trip to Krakow, Gdansk, Poznan and Wroclaw? Maybe you would like to spend a weekend in the mountains or by the sea? Or visit Prague, Vilnius, Berlin, Bratislava? No problem, here everywhere is close.
- Cost of living is lower than in other European cities.
- Thanks to the wide educational offer and huge quantity of the students and young people, you will not feel alone and you will know a lot of different and interesting people. Every sixth person living here is a student!
- Knowledge of English and other foreign languages is common among young people.
- Wide offer of sport and cultural events that are cheap, well-organized and interesting. It’s enough to mention the championship Euro2012 or the Night of Museums.
- Cheap, well-developed and modern public transport.
- It is very easy to eat well in Warsaw – no matter whether you want a traditional Polish cuisine or dishes from all over the world.
- Variable climate that lets you experience the all the seasons. From a cold, frosty January, the admirable, spring in April and warm, sunny July up to autumn, colorful October.
Warsaw is developing very fast. Foreign investors create many jobs, build new buildings and that’s why Warsaw is the largest office market in Poland. It’s also Poland’s biggest center of higher education, where you can study almost anything you want. All these advantages make stable economic situation, so it’s easy here to find a well-paid job in line with the professional qualifications.