by Paul Disu-Lord
How long will recruiters spend on your résumé before deciding to toss it in the recycle bin? Six seconds, that’s about 20 to 30 words.
- Tailor your summary to each job application. Highlight your areas of expertise most relevant to that position.
- Focus on specific results you’ve achieved in those areas of expertise—how other organizations have improved because of you.
- Note the types of organizations and industries you’ve worked in.
- Include years of experience.
- Avoid STUPID terms such as:
- proven track record
- excellent communication skills
- team player
To learn more read everything again, subscribe to Havard Business Review & and have a look here: cv Ruth Beatriz Dguez english. We can help you to get a decent CV and Video